All foreign visitors require a visa to enter Iran except citizens of the following countries:
Bosnia-Herzegovina, the Republic of Macedonia, Singapore, Slovenia and Turkey. Citizens of these countries can stay for up to 3 months without a visa.
The whole process will normally take a minimum of one month. Please note, however, that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is the sole decision making authority as to whether or not to issue your visa or when. If they have any concerns about your application, this could hold up the application process. It is advisable, therefore, to allow at least 8 weeks before you intend to travel
The process to take the Iranian visa
- You will need to obtain a Letter of Invitation from a sponsor in Iran. For tourist visas, the sponsor will normally be a tour operator or a hotel.
- If you want us to be your service provider please fill the visa application form , we will apply for the visa on your behalf.
- Once your visa has been authorised by the MFA, a visa authorisation number will be sent back to you. Please note that this reference number means that your visa has been authorised but is not the visa itself.
- To obtain the actual visa in your passport, you need to fill out a visa collection form which you obtain/download from the Embassy (list of Iranian Embassies) .
- You can then either post or take this form to the Consulate Section of the embassy along with your passport and the appropriate visa collection fee. Your passport must be valid for at least six months from your date of entry into Iran, and must have at least two blank pages.
The visa authorisation code is valid for 30 days from te date of issue, so you should take all the doccuments needed plus the code to the Itanian consulate to take your visa
The visa issued bu Iranian consulate is valid for 3 months from the date of issue
To Get an Iranian Visa